View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #22
libbyshims

S/C/G: 170/143/130

Height: 5'4''

Happy Monday All!!!

Jordanna--what a sweet lookin' bike-I am so happy for you!!! I too, am looking to get a bike so I can ride around the lake with the boys. Am hoping to win my dress club on Friday so I can get it this weekend.

Carlasherea/Dad/WyoSun-congrats on the NSV's and losses! Life is good!

Faith/Beth/Julie-WELCOME!! You are going to love this site. It has been a lifesaver, motivator and plethera of knowledge. (Did I just say, plethera? lol)

Shellylou-I too, just finished week 6. I love, love, love how I feel (and look). It is a great program! Good for you for sticking with it. I have had some challenging days the last 6 weeks, but just keep moving ahead...

Rachelle-hang in there and don't be discouraged. Some say the first week is the toughest, but personally, it took me until the end of week 3/beginning of week 4 to feel normal. I have to ask: have you been drinking your 64+ oz/getting your sea salt/taking your supplements/eating your veggies? I snacked a ton on cucumbers and pickles that first week(still do). The only reason I ask the above is that I can tell a big difference in my losses from week to week depending on if I was consistent in the above mentioned. Also, I am on week 6 and have lost 20 pounds. That averages out to a little more than 3 pounds a week. Come to think of it, I only lost 3 pounds my first week too. Don't give up!!! The journey is well worth it!!!!