View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:48 AM   #40
FunSize

S/C/G: 210/184/128

Height: 5'0"

Screen Name: FunSize

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: Married with 1 child.

Hobbies and Interests: The internet, ha ha =)

Favorite Music: Country

Favorite Color(s): Plums and Pinks

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Elliptical

What are your fitness/health goals? To be able to run a mile like it's a piece of cake! After that I'll strive for more!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Unfortunately I've been battling with my weight for most of my life. I have successfully lost large amounts of weight many times over. My closet is fulled with size 4 Jeans all the way up to Size 16.. I am either one or the other! I know exactly how to do it, and when I commit..I do it well. But "something" always seems to come up and the weight comes back on. My most recent weight gain was due to pregnancy.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Getting past the 10lb mark and continue to lose. The last 3 years I lose 10lbs then gain it back. I have yet to successfully get on track for the long haul.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Watching sodium and processed foods. I would like to learn how to lift weights properly again.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Hmmm...I think Miranda Lambert is so pretty, I'd actually love to have her body.. she's got a very realistic healthy looking bod.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? SHORTS! Just a plain ol' tank top and shorts, and look GOOD in it. Lean shoulders/arms..no cottage cheese thighs.. some flip flops! I'd love to look my age instead of like 20 years older!
FunSize is offline   Reply With Quote