View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #97
CinnamonSparkles

S/C/G: 160/158/138

Height: 5'7"

Mom22 -
you've lost 1.7 pounds in one week on phase 3! Woohoo! I'm happy for you. You are almost to your goal! Looking into the crystal ball, I forsee a forum party for you very soon!!

Hopefully I will have the same results as you- think I'm starting phase 3 tomorrow, as long as my weigh-in goes ok tonight. I've been following the protocol to the T so it should.

Thanks for sharing the info about phase 3. I'm so excited to eat breakfast. It's always been my absolute favorite meal of the day! I also will not look ahead and pre-worry about phase 4. I do really like how "easy" it is to plan my meals on the Ideal Protein protocol. I always know what to eat and when. Maybe that's part of the charm of this diet and why it works so well!

Quote:
I have been making my own crepe recipe that tastes the same as IP crepes in my opinion. However, it only has 6 grams of carbs, 2 1/2 grams of fiber, and 20 grams of protein, so I have not been counting it as restricted. Anyway, I made a PBJ this morning at breakfast using the crepes and Walden Farms peanut spread and strawberry jam. It wasn't exactly the same, but it wasn't bad.
BevS - I will take your "it wasn't bad" feedback as a sign that the Walden Farms PB and J is reasonably decent to eat! Could you post your crepe recipe please? I wouldn't count that as restricted either -the nutritional profile seems great!

Last edited by CinnamonSparkles : 03-17-2010 at 02:15 PM.