View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #85
Mom22
Start Date Oct 26/09

S/C/G: 199/148.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
Yes I wouldlike to know what happens when you get off this diet . Do you still have to ea the same and use the products still ? Or do you just eat healthy with no Ideal protin packets . Im a little nervous about when I get off this . I do not want to gain the weight back ! Does anyone know what happens in phase 4?
If you want to check out the other phase info, it's posted already - at the top of the page click on "other carb reducted diets" all the IP threads will be listed. there are recipes, alternative suggestions, faq and the phase info too. In fact Birman posted the Phase 3 and 4 info in last week's page.

I've done Phase 2 and now am in to Phase 3 - I'm finding it easier every day. Here are the basics - The only difference between phase 1 and 2 is that you replace your lunch IP packet with an actual protein - same as your supper meal. So you're down to 2 IP packs a day (breakfast and snack). I didn't use the IP packs at breakfast but used a liquid egg product that has the same nutritional profile for 1/3 of the price.

Then the difference between phase 2 and phase 3 is that your breakfast changes - you are allowed a carb + an actual protein + fat/dairy + fruit - then lunch, supper and snack are the same as phase 2. Breakfast is a huge amount of food. In this phase you are down to one IP packet - snack.

I have looked at the phase 4 info but have decided that i'm not going to worry about it until I get there. The other phases have been well laid out and I've managed to learn them, eat how i'm supposed to, so i'm not going to (as my friend says) pre-worry. I've been on phase 3 for one week and have lost another 1.7 lbs. Creeping down to my goal weight...

Last edited by Mom22 : 03-17-2010 at 01:24 PM.