General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #1  
Endeavor to Persevere

S/C/G: 386/see ticker/200

Height: 5'7"

Default Wishlist...

I WANT A WII!! I would really like to have a nintendo wii! along with it I would like to have the EA Sports Active package, all of the DDR games and maybe the Wii Fit!!

If anybody feels compelled to send me this one and only wish, feel free to let me know and I will give you the mailing address!!

Thank you for your time and attention to this post!!

Last edited by thinmintintraining; 03-14-2010 at 11:23 PM.
thinmintintraining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I want a red corvette but would accept a black one.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

I wish for a clean, uncluttered house with everything in it's place. All counters clear and with items easily found when I want it. All the clothes in the closets neatly folded or hung and easy to sort through to find what is wanted.
sarahyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #4  
Endeavor to Persevere

I guess that's why they are called "wish" lists huh!? LOL! I wouldn't mind having that either Sarah!! The corvette however I could do without but I wouldn't mind having a new Ford Edge!!
Old 03-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #5  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Oh, I wish someone would show up every day or two and put freshly laundered sheets on my bed. If I won the lottery, I think that is something I would splurge on! There is nothing better than snuggling into clean sheets at the end of a long day. I hate changing them myself!
ars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #6  
amazing

S/C/G: 214.5/185.2/115

Height: not quite 5'1"

I wish I was at my goal weight! hahaha.

I also wish there was a way to keep my carpets clean. I am used to hardwood floors, but the apartment I moved into has cheap carpet and I have a dog... I vacuum every day but it looks icky half an hour later.
HokieLoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #7  
amazing

S/C/G: 214.5/185.2/115

Height: not quite 5'1"

oh yeah, Thinmint, I have a Wii and the Wii Fit. My neighbor has DDR. Come on down to Charlotte and we'll battle it out together!
HokieLoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 189/173.5/141

Height: 5'3"

I wish I could snap my fingers and pick out the body I wanted out of a magazine....
yooperfinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 276.5/273.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Default Wishlist

Me too, me too! I want to play too!

I want a unicorn with purple eyes and long dark lashes. With a white spiral tail and bright neon yellow wings (would not want to cause an air traffic jam). I want it to fly me to work everyday and sit with me in my cubicle.

When the ghastly cruel ogre that sits next to me comes to unleash her horror on me, the unicorn would look at her with that 'oh no you don't' expression and instantly turn her into a squirrel.

I would throw a nut - at the nut- and she would happily scamper after it. And all the office would cheer, and naked babies with harps would come down and play music while we all danced. We would live happily ever after.

And if I can't have that... I'd like my car heater to work tomorrow (supposed to snow).

Last edited by AzimuthRing; 03-15-2010 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Because some of my fingers have not joined the union yet. They are in negotiations.
AzimuthRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

ROFLMAO, Azi! I wish my granddaughters lived closer so I could see them more often. Not down the streeet, but closer than 8 hours away.

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #11  
Endeavor to Persevere

You gals are hilarious!! Hokie I would love to, Charlotte isn't all that far away! I haven't tried the sports active but my cousin has ddr for ps2 and it almost kicks my butt, but it's sooo much fun!!

Ars - I would probably have to splurge on that too!! Just nothing like crawling into a freshly made bed and I'm sure it would be even better if someone else did the making!

Azi - That is too funny!! I guess that's the one thing I miss about working, the friendly (or lack thereof) cubicle neighbors!! I hope you get your wish

Barb - I wish that for you too! I know kids just don't stay little like they used to! Time is flying these days! Hopefully you will get to see them soon, spoil them rotten (like grandparents tend to do) and send them home
Old 03-16-2010, 01:39 AM   #12  
Let go laughing

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'10"

I want my husband's metabolism :lol

No really - a Wii would be SWEET! It would be hard to justify though - we already have an xbox, and I rarely play video games - I would probably only use the wii for wii fit. Maybe if I find one on sale or something...

I want my best friend to not move away, and I want to not move to the same town as my in-laws next year. We'll see!
s rosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:45 AM   #13  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

I also want a wii, and wii fit and a handheld gps.

On our disability income, they're major luxuries - but that's why we shop at pawn shops. I checked our local pawnshops, and the Wii systems are only $50 less than new, so we decided to just save up and buy new - maybe for Christmas (and maybe the Wii Fit for my 2011 birthday), unless we can find it a lot cheaper.

We're going to check out the pawn shops in the Bloomington/Normal area when we visit my family in Illinois for my birthday this weekend (we're leaving Thursday). There are more pawn shops down there and the prices are better as a result.

I love aquamarines, and because we shop the pawn shops, I have some jewelry that we never would have been able to afford otherwise.

As for fantasy wishes, I'll take a pet wolf. I would never have an actual wolf or wolf-hybrid, because they generally don't make the greatest pets, and definitely aren't appropriate apartment pets, but they're so beautiful.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #14  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

I want an iphone3GS because my current iphone is just the 3G, and I need that S!!

I'd also like to hire Merry Maids to come in and clean this place up once and for all. I think I can maintain it after that.

Also some Coach shoes, another Tiffany bracelet, a house, a puppy, to go to the Eclipse premire in LA so I can meet Jackson Rathbone, and umm..a day at the Hershey Spa. Kthxbye. LoL!!

Oh ya...washer & dryer hookups, because I hate spending money to do my effin laundry twice a month.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 03-16-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #15  
Taking care of me.

Me too me too.

I want to be able to snap my fingers and have any outfit I want appear and fit me perfectly. This from the foudation garments to the shoes. The same for my hair (I can never get it to look like it does when the beautician does it).

Who I am I kidding, I want to be able to snap my fingers for anything I want . Bewitched anyone? Or maybe I could have a magnificient computer program I read about in a futuristic novel by Johanna Linsey that would create whatever the user wanted? Oh well back to reality.....
MoveMoveMove is offline   Reply With Quote