View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:21 PM   #24

Originally Posted by Mystical Mamma View Post
Wow - so many great weigh in results this week and super NSV's!! Weigh to Go everyone!

And a big congrats to all those who entered Onederland! Yahoo!!!!

Had a few of my own NSV's this weekend.

1) Went through closets and dressers and purged 3 very large garbage bags of clothes that are way too big for me! YAYYY!!!! Donated them to someone on freecycle! Felt awesome!

2) Bought a few items of clothing to hold me over and had a really hard time finding my correct size! After a few tries, finally settled on a relaxed 18 or snug 16 pants and XL shirts! YESSSS!!! This from a 3X shirt and size 22-24 pant!

What a great feeling to fit into smaller clothes and feel good about myself!
Congrats Kris - doesn't it feel amazing to fit into smaller clothes!! I had the same NSV this week too and I keep slipping on my jeans and marvel that they do up!!

Originally Posted by Mystical Mamma View Post
Tried the MIracle Noodles the other night. The verdict is still out on them. Didn't taste bad, but the texture was a little gross! Bought 4 packages so will have to suck it up and get creative! lol! Was a good filler though for nominal carbs and calories. Just one little tip - do not smell the product before you rinse them. One word - DISGUSTING!!! lol!
Ya the noodles are alright hey....not amazing but not terrible. I put them in stir fries, kind of chopped up and they aren't so bad
Don't forget to visit my blog Memoirs of a Fat Kid for more riveting fat kid details!

or you can check me out on facebook: Memoirs of a Fat Kid