View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:55 AM   #103
CurlyWurly

S/C/G: 210/176/133

Height: 5ft 6"

First name: Natasha

Geographical location: South-East

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: 2 girls - aged 2, 3 months and 3 months (twins)

Pets: Richard the hamster

Hobbies/Interests: My children, reading, singing, babywearing,

Height: 5ft 6

Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 9/03/10

Starting Weight: 210lbs after having the twins, 185lbs on first day of diet

Goal Weight: 133lbs

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Grazing, boredom snacking - eating out of habbit (I do it before I realise I have done it! My solution has been not to buy anything unhealthy I could snack on!)

Following any specific plan: Nope. Just trying to control myself and not eat 24/7!!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have realised I don't want to look like this. I want to be healthy and slim MORE than I want to eat! I have realised the answer to my weight loss is simple - Just say NO!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I was obese in high school from the ages of 14 to 16 and a half... At 16 I decided enough was enough and took to running, cycling and walking alternately doing one of these every day. I swapped unhealthy snacks for healthier alternatives and over the course of a year I came down from a 15 stone size 18-20 to a 9stone 7lbs size 10! I did it then and I can do it again... Only trouble is with 3 babies to look after I don't really have the time to go out running and cycling every day. I'm looking in to getting a wii fit. Does anyone know if these are any good? I thought about getting a treadmill but they take up so much space!

Last edited by CurlyWurly : 03-22-2010 at 06:33 AM.