Height: 5'1"

Smile

Screen Name: readytodoit

Age/Age Range: ugg... 43

Family Life: single ..never married...terrified of commitment

Hobbies and Interests: Art,crafting, reading, beach, kayaking

Favorite Music: country for the most part... but I have everything on my ipod

Favorite Color(s): blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: eliptical, but I really want to join a boxing gym in my area. I just need to get to a physical place to do it.

What are your fitness/health goals? My goal is 165 for now. After I get there, then I will see what I want to do.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I'm gaining weight and I am at the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I'm 43 and it is not getting easy to lose it. I look absolutely horriable in my work clothes... I don't feel professional.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? snacking... emotional eating.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? my food intake... I'm really bad about eating early in the day. I never find time... wait until I get sooo hungry that I eat bad. Exercise, I have to force myself to the gym... once there, i'm fine.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My ex's girlfriend...lol

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A really good pair of jeans and a tank top!.... or bikini