Old 03-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #36
LEMONDR0P

S/C/G: 230/212/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphil View Post
Screen Name: LemonDr0p
Age/Age Range: 32

Family Life: Married with Children

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, cooking, children and recently weight loss and exercising.

Favorite Music: Alternative/rock... almost anything except country music.

Favorite Color(s): Blue, green, yellow, pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I run/walk. Sometimes this is my only "me time". I will walk a song then run a song then walk then run for about an hour.

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be healthy. I'm hoping to lose 80 lbs.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? There was no trigger per se, but I have not always been "fat". I grew up thin, was a thin teenager and even after having 3 children in 4 years I was able to maintain a healthy weight. I divorced in 2006, starting drinking alcohol almost every night for a couple of years and realized that I had gained about 50lbs in less than a year. I don't want to be the fat mom at school functions or sports events. I don't want to embarress my children or have people make fun of me to them. I want to be the healthy person I once was. It has been devastating to me that I let myself go and I have been so unhappy. My children and my husband (new husband) are wonderful and they make me happy, but I will truly be happy when I am healthy again.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? The fact that weight loss for me seems like a struggle and is very slow.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Eat less carbs and maybe eat more food. I think I'm probably not eating enough.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I want to look better than I was 50lbs ago. I can be a hot chick

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?
Blue jeans, cute shirt instead of a muffin top and gross big flowy shirts.
LEMONDR0P is offline   Reply With Quote