General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 318/312/210

Wink Does anyone else dislike the Countess?

Yes, I adore the Real Housewives franchise, and NY is one of my faves. However, the Countess is really annoying...she is so fake! And if you check out other blogs that give her ex-husband's point of view, he may have left her for a woman from Africa who was far less superficial than she appears. How can she publish an etiquette book? Simply because she married "royalty"? I am also very disgusted with how she treats the housekeeper.
milliondollarbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

I think she's a bit full of herself but in truth all the housewives are. She especially thinks very highly of herself and has a crazy sense of properness. It's a little bizarre.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #3  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

She's a "Snooty McSnootypants" if you ask me! But she does make for some awesome reality tv. I love all things Real Housewives! Every season of every franchise seems to go further over the top... It appears that the NYC housewives are all going to be against Bethenny, and maybe Ramona (Crazy-Eyes) too, this season.
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Bethenny is phony, too, but not as bad as Kelly, I seriously doubt Kelly's sanity.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #5  

I read that Bethenny has a family that supported (paid) her way through college, so the whole bonding thing with Jill's mom is kind of odd. I think Ramona may be zany at times, but she seems so much more real than any of the other housewives. Also, the skinny girl margarita think is bothersome...people have ordered low-cal cocktails before, so, she suddenly capitalizes on it. Sigh. Did you see her product placement in the Real Housewives of the O.C. What I wonder is, how do the men put up with it?
Old 03-09-2010, 12:37 PM   #6  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliondollarbbw View Post
What I wonder is, how do the men put up with it?
I think the men want in on the whole deal. Some of the husbands are crazier than their housewives!
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #7  
Food Warrior

Height: 5" 6"

LuAnn is so annoying! She is ridiculous with her "etiquette". Why does she feel the need to be so damn proper? To the point where it's just silly. I mean, I understand she's a "Countess" but c'mon!! No one cares!
brightsided is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightsided View Post
LuAnn is so annoying! She is ridiculous with her "etiquette". Why does she feel the need to be so damn proper? To the point where it's just silly. I mean, I understand she's a "Countess" but c'mon!! No one cares!
Exactly. She is just a former model who happened to marry "royalty" and spends his money making herself feel good through seeming acts of altruism. Sigh. I think the woman he is rumored to be seeing is far more hands on in terms of really doing all that she can to make a positive difference in this world.

And if LuAnn isn't working, why does she not know how to do her own laundry? Sorry, but she acted a bit too negative towards their housekeeper.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #9  
amazing

S/C/G: 214.5/185.2/115

Height: not quite 5'1"

I think the Countess is annoying, but nobody grinds my gears like Kelly. She is my least favorite out of all of the Housewives shows. She makes my skin crawl.

Lynn from OC used to be a neutral housewife for me, but this season that just ended put her on the far end of the "don't like" scale, close to Kelly. I just can't believe a person can really be that stupid.

My favorite housewives are Gretchen and Bethenny.
HokieLoki is offline   Reply With Quote