View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #12
rachel13
1/5/11

S/C/G: 164/127/115

Height: 5'4"

thank you Jordanna... I was down 1.5 on the scale but 4 lbs. fat which is great! I knew that I slacked off this week on getting all my water in and my coach said that my retention was up so I am going to be chugging the water the next few days to see if I can have a few more lbs. come off like Libby* did a few weeks ago. I am officially at 145.2 and so today I went home and tried on all my old jeans and shirts that either haven't fit in a year or 2 or didn't "look right" on me. I feel like I went shopping! I like how all my old shirts look and I have finally managed to fit into my favorite pair of jeans (they are a little snug but 5 more lbs or so should do the trick) Needless to say I am in a great mood today. Congrats to everyone who is losing this week!

I am going to Texas on my spring break next week for a wedding. I plan to have 2 meals at a place called Cheddars.. by this time I will have been solid on IP for 5 weeks so I am going to have a few small portions of pasta on those to occasions and some wedding cake. I am going to enjoy the heck out of it too Have a nice Monday!!

MINI GOAL: SOUTH PADRE TEXAS 3/20/2011