View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #92
ashley460

S/C/G: 196.5/165.5/146

Height: 5'6''

First name: Ashley

Geographical location: Colorado

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None... I can barely take care of myself!

Pets: Do roommates count?

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, writing, painting, baking, coffee, discussion!

Height:5'6

Eye/Hair Color: My eyes are green and my hair is auburn

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: April of 2009, lost 35 lbs. took a few months off. Tried starting again 2 weeks ago, got the flu, twice. But i'm not discourged! I start again TODAY!

Starting Weight:165.5

Present Weight:165.5

Goal Weight:115 - 145

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I love to bake! And even more so I love to eat what I bake! And my mouth loves carbs, even though my body (and my weight loss goals) does not.

Following any specific plan: Since carbs are the enemy to my body i'm trying to follow atkins! It seems to fit my lifestyle and my weight loss goals the best!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I know what works for my body and what doesn't. I understand how foods work (and don't work) with my body. I know what I crave and I need to get rid of those cravings and fuel my body with the things that it can use for good!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I need encouragement! My mom (and my support group haha!) just moved to texas and my dad doesn't really understand my struggle with my weight. So I turn to you all!