View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
petra65

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Default Any Fitbit users?

I'm not a normal poster on this forum but I know there has been a thread about Bodybuggs and Gowear Fit. I have been seriously considering getting a Gowear Fit but last night I was thinking about this a little bit more. I have a very public job and I live in the deep south. This will likely be a bit of a challenge for me. I had already thought about the beeping being a problem but now I'm thinking just wearing the thing when it gets hot outside is going to be a problem. I'm going to have to be constantly be explaining what it is and what it does and just not what I want to be doing all day.

I have done some reading about Fitbits online so I am aware that they are much smaller and much more inconspicuous which is a definate advantage. However, I also read that they are better for more "casual users". So I'm wondering if there are people here who use them and what their experience has been? I don't do what anyone would call strenous exercise but probably moderate exercise-yoga, pilates, and have recently fallen in love with Wii boxing. Is it adequate to pick this stuff up? Would appeciate some real life experience before I make a decision. Thanks.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote