Old 03-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #1  
I will make time!!!

Default I've Finally Found My Truth.

This is all I want to say. I can't give an explaination. I'm almost there, so close I can taste it. I've searched for answers about the world, most of them are now answered. I feel more understanding of who I am as a soul. I feel more complete, more whole. I wish I could share more, but it would just be too much, it's better you find out for yourself in your own time. You may not understand how importent and hard this past week and weekend has been for me. I just wanted to say. For me.
SnowWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:36 PM   #2  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Good for you KIDDO

Our faith is a personal relationship with our Creator....

Each of us will face questions throughout our days that confuse us...

as we grow in our relationship and knowledge of truth we either become more confused or we become more at peace....

My personal relationship is with Jesus Christ and I have been at peace in that for many-many years...

I am happy you are at peace in your thoughts!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #3  
I will make time!!!

Dang it, I was just about to delete it. EZMONEY, thank you.

I'm still alittle uncertian. I'm getting there. Just to make myself clear, I've always had my beliefs and blah blah blah, always a beliver, what I'm talking about is more then that. I just want to live a happy full life. I'm getting close to understanding myself, but some things are just giving bad vibes. I'm thinking well wait a minute. I can trust myself enough to listen to those instincts. At the present moment I'm a little confused EZMONEY. I have a good connection to Jesus and God, but not so much based off of church.

You know what I'll just come back and try to explain what has influenced me latter maybe. This is tiresome.

Last edited by SnowWolf; 03-07-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:11 PM   #4  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

You take your time KIDDO...we aren't going anywhere!

You don't need to explain anything here....

the great part about this place is you can share if you want and "lurk" if you want...

or private message someone.

I think we all want a happy and full life...

but life has many turns in the road....

there are times I was so sad I never thought I would get out of it...

but I have ... a long time ago....

just keep looking up and moving forward...

one step/day at a time...

as you get older it will amaze you how some of your life turned out...when you look back...

and how there was always a HAND in it....

be good.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #5  
I will make time!!!

thank you.

I know God will be there with me threw this difficult path.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #6  
To be fit and FLY....

Height: 5'6"

You will get there and for me it's amazing, I know in the depths of my heart that Jesus is my Saviour and I am thankful He is there for all of us....and the awesome thing I realized when I fully accepted Him was that He was there all along.
Summerblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:57 PM   #7  
I will make time!!!

awwww. I know what you mean. You feel that love in your whole being. you just are enlightened, you just know. You feel the truth running threw your vains. It's not something easily spoken. <3

Oh, I am there. I've been there all my life. I was talking about something on a more personal level with faith. It's too wierd to talk about. sigh. Just a personal reaization.

EZMONEY-thank you, I wish I could explain myself. But I can't. You'd have to walk in my shoes. I've come to terms with what I was confused about. I trust in myself, and in doing so God. I know now. <3