Old 03-01-2010, 04:06 PM   #1  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Talking CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS ~ March

Christian Encouragers ~
--------------------------------

You've found a great place to come and vent, share or ask for prayer support. This is a great group who will be very encouraging, caring and loving....anyone is welcome to join!

A Servent's Prayer --

Jesus, My Jesus....How marvellous are your ways....
Far more splendid than my mind can envision.
What an honor to be chosen by you.
A lowly child I am, but empowered by the Holy Spirit to fulfill the great hope to which you have called me.
I give myself totally to you, Lord.
Take my imperfect heart and make it perfect.
Peel away the hardness.
Close the doors I have opened to the temptations of this world.
Gently remove the roots of painful memories, sins, doubts and fears.
Discard anything that separates me from you.
Lord, fill the emptiness with the light of your love that I might be a beacon calling the lost back to you.

To love as you love.....
To serve as you serve.....
To forgive as you forgive.....
Always mindful of my nothingness while doing great and marvelous things in your name and for your glory.
This I pray, Jesus, in YOUR name ...
Amen.

Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #2  
Rosebud

There you go my fellow Encouragers ... just starting up the new MARCH thread. Can't believe how fast this winter passed by, and now SPRING is on the way ...

We had a beautiful and warmer day today, almost seems like spring the last two days. It was a perfect day for doing some shopping for fresh veggies and fruit, etc. Here we are almost at the end of winter and DH had to buy a new snow shovel, as the other one cracked on him, but GOD blessed us with a 50% off sale ...

Hope you are all having a fabulous March 1st day! ^Prayers^ continue for you and yours ... Rosebud
Old 03-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #3  
Rosebud

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARY !!!

Sorry, we missed that -- but glad that you had a nice time with your family on the weekend of ...
Old 03-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #4  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Thank you ROSEBUD and thanks for the new thread!!!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY!! Hope you had a great one filled with wonderful surprises!
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #6  

That is Hawk -Eye in the picture ,he is still a teenager trying to learn to crow like a Big rooster. He is a Buff/cross, don't rightly know what the cross is , has feathers all the way down on his toes! That was my cat Hairy, last month, that road the golf cart when it was working with me. My husband is ordering me some baby chicks and they will be here next month, I sure hope they are all Healthy.

I have been trying to get ready for the big weekend CAT & DOG at our store and it is a job! Hoping for great weather and a great turn out since rabies has been found in our county.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Please remember to pray for the family of Chelsea King , the girl who went missing last week. The news from Southern California is not good right now.

Last edited by bargoo; 03-02-2010 at 11:16 AM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Chelsea Kings body has been found. Continue to pray for this heartbroken family.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #9  
Rosebud

Yes, am sending up prayers for Chelsea's family and for the safety of women in that area; plus that the police will catch the culprit(s) too ...
Old 03-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #10  

Just dropping in to say "hi". Not much new here. Sorry to here about Chelsea King.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #11  
Rosebud

HI EVERYONE ~ We had another gorgeous day again today ... what an awesome blessing! I hope all our encouragers out there are having nice weather and a good week as well. Not too busy around here lately, I see; but that usually means you are all busy out there ...

We spent our morning doing our weekly housecleaning; and did some laundry too. It was almost like a spring cleaning too becuz it was so lovely with all that sunshine beaming in through our south-facing windows, so we did a bit extra. The snow was melting and falling off the roof; while the snowfairies were out cleaning the streets and hauling the excess snow away to the snowdumps today.

We cleared off the deck yesterday; there's a bit left on the bottom that has to melt yet, but maybe soon, we'll even be able to go and sit out there for some fresh air. Our NIKO keeps asking to go out there becuz it is so mild and sunny right now. They say it should be nice right through til Friday ... yeah!

DH picked up some parts to do a brake job on the car today; he's gonna do it himself to save some $$$. A nice fella has offered the use of his garage to do the work so that is nice of him. I will be praying for mechanic angels to guide and help DH while he does these repairs, which will be very soon.

My sister, NUMPSTER, wants us to go down for a holiday to her place in June sometime, so the car has to be in tip-top-shape for such a long trip as that. I am also praying for good health as well since we haven't been down there for a very long time, and DH is really looking forward to a trip there.

Hope all our encouragers have a great day tomorrow and do take good care. Remember -- THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT! Prayers continue for you and yours, and for all needs out there ... Rosebud
Old 03-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #12  

Rosebud,

Where did you get this beautiful prayer, did you write it!!!

Code:
A Servent's Prayer --

Jesus, My Jesus....How marvellous are your ways....
Far more splendid than my mind can envision.
What an honor to be chosen by you.
A lowly child I am, but empowered by the Holy Spirit to fulfill the great hope to which you have called me.
I give myself totally to you, Lord.
Take my imperfect heart and make it perfect.
Peel away the hardness.
Close the doors I have opened to the temptations of this world.
Gently remove the roots of painful memories, sins, doubts and fears.
Discard anything that separates me from you.
Lord, fill the emptiness with the light of your love that I might be a beacon calling the lost back to you.

To love as you love.....
To serve as you serve.....
To forgive as you forgive.....
Always mindful of my nothingness while doing great and marvelous things in your name and for your glory.
This I pray, Jesus, in YOUR name ...
Amen.
Kelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 212/see ticker/155

Height: 66"

Default Hi, I'm back and it has been a very long long long time

I haven't been of 3FC in about 3 years. I do, however, recognize a couple of people. EZMoney, I remember you. I haven't read through all the posts yet.

I am beginning a new phase in life and am starting back with the lifestyle change goals.

I hope you don't mind me butting in here.

By the way, my name is Beth

Wish me luck.
beth1167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #14  
Rosebud

HI KELLI ~ No, I didn't write that one; but GARY might be able to tell you the answer to that. It has been at the beginning of the Christian Encourager's thread ever since I have been coming here. We just keep copying it into the new threads each month. Yes, it is lovely, isn't it? Nice to see you here again, and your new post is right on: we should become more obsessed with GOD and JESUS, shouldn't we? Focus more on them instead of food, indeed! I'm tryin' ... I'm tryin' ...

back, BETH ~ just jump right in; we are glad that you decided to come back and join us again. We could sure use some more voices around here these days too. It seems that when spring and summer roll around, our thread gets a bit slim becuz everyone is so busy at this time of year.

We had a good day shopping, and got lots of walking in today as we went to see the re-opening of our local Goodwill second-hand store. They spent from January til March repainting and renovating; and it really looks great in there. At one time, it was a large grocery store and it brought back memories of that to me today. I hope they have much success.

We have been having awesome spring-like weather here this week; our temps are lower than in my sister's area (Numpster); and she is in a southern part of the province. It was +5C almost every day this week with lots of too. I wouldn't mind if we had weather like this year all the time.

Take good care; and hope you all have a FABULOUS FRIDAY tomorrow ... Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 03-04-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:35 PM   #15  

Hi Beth! It is so nice to see another Texas gal here! But you live to far away still! I mowed and weed eated all day! so tired and I even road my bicycle back and forth instead of walking.
Think I have something after my goats and sheep, not sure if it is coyote or the Big Cat[Mountain Lion] and her half grown babies. They say she has two. There is something out there, for my goats do not want to go out in the morning they just stand and stare. I seen something on the tank dam far off this after noon and so did the goats and it was light brown and either large or a-lot of coyotes or it could of been deer laying down but have not seen any deer in ages! Oh well got my monitor on. I have also noticed something, when the coyotes start howling my goats start banging on the hay feeder and it sounds almost like a gun. Hawk eye starts making the alert sound and crowing, dogs start barking and the duck starts quaking and Rufuss that Fat Cat of mine started meowing crazy! What ever it is out there I think it is thinking about attacking the animals. Please pray for their safety. I am so tired best hit the hay! Busy day ahead tomorrow again and then Saturday a real busy day!!