Thread: 300+.....Bios
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #28
neonwildflower

S/C/G: 330/287/200

Height: 5'9"

DATE - March 1, 2010

USER NAME - neonwildflower

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It's from a song I wrote a teenager, and has been my handle online for several years and across several sites

REAL NAME - Laura

AGE - 23

BIRTHDATE - May 9

WHERE YOU LIVE - Ottawa, ON

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Ian

ANNIVERSARY - 11/23/04

KIDS - None of my own (yet!), but many I love deeply!

PETS - My tortoiseshell kitty, Mia, is my only Ottawa pet. Family pet include two wonderful Australian shepherds (Cooper and Casey), an orange cat (Brodie), horse (Mo), and a couple dozen chickens who share their wonderful eggs with us!

OCCUPATION - Student, Starbucks barista

STARTING WEIGHT - 330

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - Not a set plan, but just making better choices, becoming more active, and cutting out/back my food vices.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - None. I walk as a means of transportation, and I'm using a stationary bike to start out with just because I can do it in the privacy of my home.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - Pizza. Ice cream. White bread. Lattes and frappucinos from Starbucks.

FAV.BOOK(S) - Anne of Green Gables, the Lorax, collections of Irving Layton's poetry,

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Rocky movies, Serendipity, When Harry Met Sally, The Little Mermaid, School of Rock, Dead Poets Society.

FAV. TV SHOWS - Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Nip/Tuck, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, The Office, Dexter... lots, but that's all I can think of.

FAV. SONG(S) - Far too many to choose. I love too many different types of music!

FAV. QUOTE - "Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"
Anne Shirley in Anne of Green Gables

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - My mother has just been diagnosed with diabetes, which is especially scary for me since she's much smaller than I am, much more active than I am, and generally eats better than I do. I'd like to get healthier in the hopes of reducing my risk of developing diabetes myself, and also to feel better about my appearance and my overall well-being. Also
neonwildflower is offline   Reply With Quote