Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #1  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up Beck De-Clutterers MARCH thread-no choice get rid of it

Hello Fellow De-cluttering Coaches

New month new start. Oh well to last month's good intentions!

Isn't this the mythical month of "spring cleaning"?? Spring arrives this month right? Perhaps the cleaning will arrive too!

Forward dear de-cluttering friends, ever forward.

Who is officially up to the challenge?

Last edited by onebyone; 03-01-2010 at 10:18 AM.
onebyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #2  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Spring cleaning! I'm re-upping my goal from February to clear the balcony off the study.
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 155/145/130

Height: 5'7

Default I'm in

Thanks, onebyone, for leading the charge again. I am not sure it makes any sense for me to pledge or post a plan. The de-cluttering is simply, just keep doing it..just like the Beck plan. Let's do it!
maryblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #4  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Default April 24th

Hi

I got an email about a garage sale/craft sale near by on April 24th, a fundraiser for a local highschool. I'm in for 2 tables which I will share with my friend. She wrote to me as an artisan but I am going there as a de-clutterer. You can't sell arts and crafts when there are flea market/garage sale items being sold. When people look for bargains they don't want to buy stuff for full price. Anyway I have a place to bring some stuff now. I am de-cluttering with this goal in mind. I already see 5 xmas gifts that are heading out the door!
onebyone is offline   Reply With Quote