Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 02-14-2010, 01:33 AM   #1  
Not so starving student

S/C/G: 152.3/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Ab Circle Pro

I saw an informercal about this thing today. Of course, I doubt it's as amazing as the commercial claims, but it sure got me curious. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and what they thought about it.
rosekeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default hmmm...

sorry, I haven't tried it but it looks interesting. Now I do understand that the likelihood of it mattering about working abs is slim if they have fat on them anyway... but I have an ab machine anyway, and I do feel some burn with it... but not that one. I'd like to see that one's results as well...looks fun.
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 250lbs / 231lb/ 150lbs

Height: 5'11

My mom bought one for me after she saw the infomercial.. The day it arrived at my apartment, i quickly assembled to give it a go. I have to tell you, the first couple tries, i was hooked instantly. It really is fun to do.. You can set it on 3 levels, from easy to challenging. The begining level is parallel to the floor, making it easy to get the hang of the swinging motions. The most challenging level is lifted vertical to the floor. After 20-30minutes of doing it and you definitely feel the workout.

It's a fun/easy exercise to do to work your upper body... As to whether or not it flattens your tummy from a 3minute session. Highly doubtful, but incorporating into your daily rhoutine should make a differene
CultSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Does it give you any cardio workout bennies? Do you get out of breath, elevated heartrate? I think I could do it (low impact) and view the ab workout as gravy
goodforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/198/150

Height: 5'4

i have one.. i was doing it every day and seemed to be doing well.. lost a few pounds.. (could have been from my stress during this time too though lol) when family visited I put it in the back bedroom and forgot about it.. UGGHH I had been doing so well using it every day.. but it is fun and I do get out of breath.. It is rough on your knees and sometimes your arms but **** you can handle anything for 5min or so..
MilitaryWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #6  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

I was wondering, would you guys suggest this as a workout? I mean does it give you a good workout?
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote