View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #14
carlee86

S/C/G: RS278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeycactus View Post

carlee86 thanks for all that info!!! I love hungrygirl! She's awesome. She's fairly obsessed with Miracle Noodles, have you tried them?
Rachel hope you feel better soon!!

I haven't tried those noodles...scared too. One day my Aunt asked me to take her shopping. She's 70+ and lives in an assisted apartment, she's technology-phobic anything newer than a TV..she ain't having it (no cell, no car, no voicemail, no internet). So while we we're at Super Target..she told me..I have to go to the books section I NEED this cookbook...so she looking and looking at she says "Yes..I found it" and guess what she held up?? Hungry Girl's 200 under 200. I was so surprised...then she went to the salad section and there were those shirataki noodles too! They were $1.49 a bag, they were in liquid and squished around..then kind of looked like wet ramen noodles.

All the reviews about them noodles and texture...I'm not sure I can do it. I have a weird texture aversion....I can barely eat a container of applesauce...half of a yoplait yogurt...and I can't mix anything with eggs. That means no breakfast burritos...egg mugs(Hungry Girl)...frittatas....all make me gag!

carlee86 is offline   Reply With Quote