Old 02-15-2010, 06:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default Accountibiliy, exercise, menu, etc - week of February 15

Looking for a place to post your daily plan & exercuse, have some accountability, and a chat, too. This is the place.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:13 AM   #2  

Hi chicks - yeserday went well. We went to my cousin's for dinner. I am grateful. I stayed with my plan - however, I had to 'eyeball' the amounts of things I was eating. It made me a little uncomfortable - so silly - to not know the exact calories

for today:

breakfast - 1/2 english muffin with pnb, 2 boca bacon strips, 1/2 banana

lunch - deli turkey and lite cheese open face on bread with lite mayo, red pepper strips with dip

snack - yogurt, fiber bar

dinner - big salad with diced turkey, lite proveline cheese, evoo & red wine vinegar, home made garlic croutons

snack - rice cakes with lc cheese. clementine

write down food
fork down between bites
no seconds
eat when seated only
mindful slow and tasting food eating
stretches and strengthening
lots of water
remind myself that eating uplanned food is not an emergency.

Have a great day, friends.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:04 AM   #3  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi all. Well, I finally went to work out today. I could tell that my knee is not back to normal yet, but I took it easy and it was fine. I wore a "sleeve" on my knee and I think I'll wear it tomorrow and try spin class. It felt good to get back to the gym. Oh, the little hurdles we face! I noticed that I have a much harder time staying on plan with food when I don't work out. It totally throws me off.

Beverly: It is tough when we are out of our comfort zone and we have to just guess on calories. But it sounds like you did great!

Have a great day everyone!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #4  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Girls Day was awesome! I am SO tired today, though! LOL!!!

I have today off, so it's lazy day for the dogs and I today. I can't work out until tomorrow, but then it's ON!

Have a great OP day everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 297/257/184

Height: 6'0"

I just noticed that I accidently wrote on last week's thread and bumped it up...sorry

I'll check back in shortly after weigh-in
brandijune44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #6  

Hi Chicas,

My birthday was on Friday. I was depressed all weekend. Btwn getting older and a lonely V-Day, I could barely stand to be awake. I went out with friends and family over the weekend for my bday and saved points so I could drink. I lost .8 lbs.

My WW points were adjusted so now I'm down 3 points per day. I feel good about that because I'm hoping it will speed my weight loss. I'm feeling depressed and hopeless about the whole thing. I don't think it's going to work in the long run. I don't think I'll win this war with my weight. I won't stop fighting because the alternative is too terrifying. But I think I'll always be struggling with this and that saddens me.

OKAAAAAY! Now that I've brought the room down. I walked today and plan to exercise Tues, Wed & Fri. Here's my food for the day:
Morning
1 serving(s) Peanut Butter Cliff Bar 5
6 oz Strawberry nonfat 3
1/4 cup(s) fat-free skim milk 0.5

Midday
lean cuisine - 6
mixed veg – 0

Evening
2/3 Turkey Lasanga 6

Snacks/Desserts
3 small clementine 1
1 cup(s) grapes 1
100 cal pack - 2
2 serving(s) kettle corn sml bag 4
soulnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:03 PM   #7  

Good morning!

Well, the good news is that I'm feeling stronger and not as sick today BUT I just weighed in and GAINED .6 pounds! Ugh. I was afraid of that after not being able to exercise all week and wanting to eat everything in sight to "make me feel better." I feel pretty discouraged and still pretty warn out from that bug last week. I'm trying to stay positive and get past this "first setback." This is usually where I quit. I think it's my perfectionistic nature that when my weight loss journey is marred...I just put everything down and quit thinking about it all together. Stop going to Weight Watchers. Stop weighing in. Avoid the situation all together. NOT THIS TIME! I refuse to give up...I'll just keep plugging along!

Soulnik - I wanted to cry when I read your post after I got back from Weight Watchers. I totally feel your frustration and feelings of helplessness. Sometimes I feel like I'll never beat this thing. Hang in there! We can do it...I just know it. Happy belated birthday! I hope this week is better for you!

I'm looking forward to being back this week. I truly missed you guys!

Today's plan:
b - cereal, coconut milk, banana - 7
l - spinach ravioli in light alfredo sauce - 7
s - yogurt, orange - 4
d - chicken torta - 8
s - whole wheat macaroons - 3

Exercise: Walked to weight watchers (60 minutes roundtrip)
Old 02-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Weight was up again. at 308 on the dot, not sure what is up with that.

Breakfast: 1 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/4 raw oats, 1/4 raspberries (all I had left of the small 5.99 pint), the berries are so expensive this time of year, I'm going to have to do some major picking this summer!

15 minutes of running around kicking a ball with my 8 year old at the school. I go there for his recess. It was fun.
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #9  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

soulnik: *big hug* I hope you feel better. Happy belated birthday and congrats for the loss, though! BTW, even those of us who have a "valentine" doesn't necessarily mean that we get everything we expect from valentines day. Is it too much to ask for the husband to buy me a piece of jewelry, even if it's inexpensive? He's never bought me any, even I bought my wedding ring. So there ya go!

Last edited by rakel; 02-15-2010 at 02:51 PM.
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #10  

Soulnic - I am sorry you are feeling so badly. It stinks when the scale doesn't show our efforts. Remember - your loss is equal to three sticks of butter! But, we just have to be in this for the long haul. Ask you WW leader - she might be able to help you tweak your program.

We are here for you!!!!!

Happy Birthday - glad you got to go out with your friends!

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 02-16-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:40 AM   #11  

Hi chicks - yesterday was a healthy day. I am so grateful. I am happy to say that I lost one more pound since last week.

breakfast - ww english muffin, pnb, honey, clementine

lunch - chili - veggies

snack - yogurt, fiber bar

dinner - big salad, provelone cheese, turkey, vinegar and evoo, croutons

snack - rice cakes, lc cheese, clementine

mj - I am so glad you had a good day with the girls. So fun!

slash - take care of that knee and let it heal. I agree - it's easier to stay on plan when you can include the things that really motivate you.

rakel - tell your man to buy you a posie!

snowbound - great workout on the playground!

branijune - I am sorry you are still not feeling good. Life and living in a sane way of food has it's challenges. Remember - this is for life. Hop right back on your plan. You CAN do this, friend.

I hope you all have a great day....

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 02-16-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #12  

Height: 5'7"

I have been slightly off track since we ate out when my grandson was born(2 wks). I got back on it on Valentines day...I thought this is a day of hearts and I need to take better care of mine.
Yesterday was POP!! I am in love with thinbuns!! I made a wonderful chicken salad with grapes and light mayo. I had it on a thin bun and was so satified.It tasted like I had ordered it as a fancy restraunt.I cant wait to have it for lunch today.
We have snow yet again...I dont think winter is ever going to end!!!!!!!!
My oldest daughter is taking one of the CPA exams today and her car broke down on her way there. She called me in a panic. I called my son who lives in the town where she test and he went to his sissy rescue. Im praying the stress is gone and she passes with flying colors.
Due to the snow I have the day off again. SO it looks like I get to have some me time and do some sewing.
soul- hugs hon and late happy bday. I know its frustrating but if we keep at it and remember the basic rules...calories in verus calories out. We can do this!!!!!!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:51 AM   #13  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Ugh, just a week ago I was feeling revved with all of the good choices I was making, and since Saturday I have just been eating sweets like you would not believe. Cookies, candy, cake, ice cream... this has to stop!!!
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #14  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning everyone! The scale was up .6 this am, but I am not at all surprised. We had chinese takeout (I usually make it myself so I can control the ingredients) and I didn't make the best choices...not horrible, but not the best either. LOTS of water today. Back to the gym today. Cardio and a leg workout w/ weights. My other gym days are Th and Fri.

soulnik--Happy Belated bday!!! I have been married 13 years and we just don't celebrate Valentine's Day....we never have, really.

brandi--Glad you are feeling a bit better. Yes, stay positive!!! You CAN do this!!!!

snowboundchick--How cool that you can go in for recess!

Beverlyjoy--Great jo!!!

dgramie--Good for you for getting back on track. I'm sure your daughter did great!

rakel--step away from the sweets!

Have a great OP day everyone!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #15  

Good Morning 3FC Friends!

I'm feeling better and better every day now which I am very thankful for! I'm gradually getting back in the swing of things. Looking forward to finally getting back to the gym today! I'm thinking I may hide my home scale for a couple of weeks. I've started obsessing over it, which is never good news for me. I'm up 2 pounds from yesterday...not really sure why because yesterday was my first day back totally OP. I just need to keep thinking that I am changing my health for the better no matter what and that little number doesn't really mean much right now. If I keep doing what I'm supposed to be doing...it WILL eventually go down!

mj5 - So glad to hear that you had a great girls day! Hope you had a great lounge day yesterday and have a blast working out today!

soulnik - Sure hope you are feeling better today. We're rooting for you!

slashnl - I too find sticking to my food plan much more difficult when I'm not doing well on the exercise front. When I have too much time (aka not working out)...bad things tend to happen in that kitchen

snowboundchick - Hang in there. My scale is yo-yoing at the moment as well...we just have to be persistent and all our hard work will pay off...I just know it!

dgramie - YUM! That chicken salad sounds delicious. Mind sharing the recipe? Way to get back on track ON Valentine's Day! Good for you!

rakel - Good luck with getting back OP. Just one small step at a time...you can do it!

My day:
b - lite coconut milk, high fiber cereal, apple - 6
s - yogurt, banana - 5
l - chicken torta - 8
s - orange - 1
d - salmon patty, large salad - 6
s - Kettle corn - 2

Exercise: 60 minute cardio AT GYM! woot, woot!

Hope you have a great day everyone!