Name: Michelle

General location: Baltimore, MD

Birthday: 05/10/1973

Marital status: Married

Children/grandchildren: Hope, 19 months

How long have you been on WW/Flex: 3 weeks

How much weight do you hope to lose: 60-70 lbs

What do you do for exercise: Walk, run after a VERY active toddler

What foods help you stay OP: Cherries, celery, Laughing Cow cheese, yogurt, almonds, No Pudge brownies

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: I want this for ME first and subsequently for my family. I want to be able to teach my daughter how to eat healthy by example. I have a great support system in my husband and family and don't have the old temptations of working in an office that loves junk food.

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: I don't eat for emotional reasons; I just love food and eat too much of it.

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: Learning portion control and following the structured points system is essential for me right now.

What do you like to do for fun: Playing with my daughter, reading, playing games. Trying to start something active once the weather breaks.

What type of music do you like best? Classic rock, but I like most music except rap, "new" jazz, and gospel.

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? Mirror, toothbrush, boat

Other comments: Nothing right now, which surprises me because I rarely run out of things to say! haha
Sewergrrl is offline   Reply With Quote