View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #26
Pacifica Bee

S/C/G: 332/see ticker/132

Height: 5' 3.5"

Talking

DATE -2/8/10

USER NAME - Pacifica Bee

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - I live in an awesome little beach town, Pacifica, and my real name starts with the letter B. Plus I think bees are cute.

REAL NAME - Brandee

AGE - 36

BIRTHDATE - November 6

WHERE YOU LIVE - Pacifica, CA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - my hubby Eric

ANNIVERSARY - 7/13

KIDS - nooo and no interest at all.

PETS - 2 adorable rescue dogs who are the love's of my life, 2nd only to the hubs

OCCUPATION - Research Analyst

STARTING WEIGHT - 332

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - eating healthy, staying between 1200-1400 kcals a day, I quit eating refined sugar in December of 2008 so am continuing that, and have cut out a lot of starches (rice, processed breads / white flour products in general)

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -walking. When my body feels better, I really want to take up jogging and yoga - I'm totally stoked for it.

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - sourdough bread slathered in butter

FAV.BOOK(S) - I'm a big sci-fi nut, so name it and I have probably read it. I've been on a Robin Hobb kick for the last 6 months (I've gone through 10 of her books, with 2 more to-be-read currently on my shelves). A Song of Ice and Fire series is way up at the top of my list.

FAV. MOVIE(S) -I recently blogged my top 100 movies of all times and had a hard time of it. My top 6 are: The Fifth Element, The Princess Bride, Serenity, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Labyrinth, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

FAV. SONG(S) - I used to listen to music voraciously. Not so much anymore.

FAV. QUOTE -“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I have 2 blogs: one that charts my weight loss journey, and another that is chock full of low calorie, little-to-no-fat recipes. When I can make a sig, I'll add the links
Pacifica Bee is offline   Reply With Quote