Thread: Wonderslim?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #41
byebyebelly

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

TNBaby i have a kenmore elite blender..it was my x-mas present last year from hubby! But it has different speeds...i just kind of keep blending and mixing it up until i don't hear ice chunks anymore because i don't like ice in my drinks. Margie hopefully yours will be here soon! Can't wait to hear your progress!
Last night i made an AWESOME dinner (if i do say so myself ) I found it on the taste of home website. Its basically chicken fajitas but you put the chicken, onions, bell peppers and a can of diced tomatoes and chopped green chillies into a baking dish, then mix up some canola oil, chili powder, cumin and salt and drizzle over the chicken mix, toss to coat, goes into the oven @ 400 for 20-25 min. So freakin yummy! All the kids loved it too! i normally do fajitas on the stove but this was so much easier, i'm keeping it this way. Normally i put all the fixins cheese, sour cream etc. on mine, but i didn't last night, and i ate it with half of a whole wheat low carb tortilla shell...and it was amazing!
TNBaby i actually don't have a food scale, i'd like to get one but its just not in the budget at the moment.
On a different note...i cheated and weighed myself early and i'm down 4 lbs!!! Yay me!!