Old 05-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #1  

Default kim kardashian "fit in your jeans by friday"

I just ordered 2 of the 3 dvd's on Monday, they are each about 1 hour long it features trainer jennifer galardi. I kinda didnt know what 2 expect when i ordered them but I got them in the mail today and I think the dvd's are great! I just started working out and eating healthier last week, but I would recommend these dvds it made me feel really good doing them and it was a pretty good work out kept my heart going the whole time. Just wondering if any1 else has tried these workout videos? And maybe if someone else has them we can track progress together?
kklldd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I didn't know Kim Kardashian had firness DVDs and think it is odd as she has such a big butt and seems to be proud of it.

Last edited by bargoo; 05-08-2009 at 10:19 PM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I'm curious about the ones with Jennifer Galardi...some of the weight moves look tough, have you done the workouts yet and able to keep up?

I think it's kinda nice she has a butt and thighs isn't trying to get rid of them to be another stick thin person.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #4  

Ya she has a set of 3 dvds, google fit in your jeans by friday by kim kardashian and youll find the site, there is like sample videos on the site. I just got the dvd's today they came usps took about 4 days for me to get them. I got the one that works upper body and one that works lower body thighs legs. I started the 1st dvd of upper body today and it was tough! Kept my heart rate up the whole time I didnt finish the workout, but I did watch both of the dvd's to get a feel for it and it looks tough but incorporates alot of different stuff to work all muscle groups and theres alot of cardio in it. The only equipment it used was the step thing I dont have one so i replaced it this box type thing for now untill I can get one, and little hand weights and a mat. The trainer Jennifer Galardi is leading the moves and giving tips and kim was doing them with her like learning, it was fast paced but Im really excited I got them. I first read about it on her blog then I watched her on the view and she was saying how if you use the coupon word "theview" you get shipping for free so I ordered them Just to see what it was like but I really liked them I feel more motivated now I got them
Old 05-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I will check it out, thanks,
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
I didn't know Kim Kardashian had firness DVDs and think it is odd as she has such a big butt and seems to be proud of it.
She has a gorgeous body, butt all. She is proud of her curves.
willow650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

does anyone know if these are going to be sold places other than amazon? usually workouts are cheaper when they go retail...
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:53 AM   #8  
Hug a Tree!

Height: 4'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
I think her big butt looks fantastic. I'm not sure what it has to do with her having a fitness DVD. There are a lot of people who are really into fitness who have big butts.
LandonsBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:37 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 212/212/170

Height: 5'4

I havent started the videos yet but I did view them they do look like they'd be a good workout although i must admit Kim kinda distracted me for a little bit because of her workout outfit and the makeup but then i must paid more attention to her trainer... but I just want to know if you girls know if we're supposed to do both workouts a day or alternate them....
tallyjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #10  

I only bought the 2 dvds for far, the amazing abs body sculpt and the ultimate butt body sculpt. I did the abs one yesterday and i just got done doing the ultimate butt body sculpt today. My arms were sore from yesterday so I figured id switch between the 2 everyday. Ive never really done work out dvd's but i like this one alot. i just started working out a week ago but I already lost 1 pound (yay for me!) lol. ringmaster, I think I read on her blog you can only buy them online but probably just for now cause there new. But if you order off her website u can use the coupon word "theview" to get shipping free if that helps
Old 05-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandonsBaby View Post
I think her big butt looks fantastic. I'm not sure what it has to do with her having a fitness DVD. There are a lot of people who are really into fitness who have big butts.
My thoughts exactly. You cant help hereditary - thats how she is built. I'd be proud of that butt if it was mine too!

I have a large butt (but not as nice as KK's ) - and regardless of the size I am, it will always be large. Its how our family women are built. My teeny tiny sisters and cousins are all thin - but they all have that butt!

I like Jennifer Galadari. I hope that these end up on comcast's on demand feature

Last edited by Lizzyg; 05-10-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Lizzyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 212/212/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kklldd View Post
I only bought the 2 dvds for far, the amazing abs body sculpt and the ultimate butt body sculpt. I did the abs one yesterday and i just got done doing the ultimate butt body sculpt today. My arms were sore from yesterday so I figured id switch between the 2 everyday. Ive never really done work out dvd's but i like this one alot. i just started working out a week ago but I already lost 1 pound (yay for me!) lol. ringmaster, I think I read on her blog you can only buy them online but probably just for now cause there new. But if you order off her website u can use the coupon word "theview" to get shipping free if that helps
Did you workout everyday including the weekend? Im gonna start tomorrow I still have to look for a step though but I think I can improvize with some stuff i have here congrats on losing a pound hopefully i can get the same results
tallyjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallyjax View Post
Did you workout everyday including the weekend? Im gonna start tomorrow I still have to look for a step though but I think I can improvize with some stuff i have here congrats on losing a pound hopefully i can get the same results
Ive been on the treadmill everyday since last weekend untill thursday. when i weighed myself last weekend I was 198.2 Friday saturday and today I did the kim dvd's and when i was done today I weighed myself and it said 195.8!! I sweated alot after the dvd today so im sure thats why the scale went down, but I cut all alcohol out of my diet and been eating right and not eating after 8pm. This is a BIG change for me but im so excited! I hate the treadmill I get bored on it and ive never done workout dvds before but this one makes me feel like its gonna work cause im sore lol im so excited!
Old 05-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #14  
soon 2B hot chick!!

S/C/G: 220/210.6/165

WOW looks like the DVD's are working well for you!! Keep up the good work.

And by the way...I have a big butt and proud of it.
scaleskl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #15  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

It looks decent. The outfits look ridiculous. Is it very high impact? Is it fun? Do you think you will "fit in you jeans by Friday?"
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote