Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 11:44 AM   #31  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

It's Sunday and I want to stay in bed all day! Unfortunately, that would just make me withdrawn and crabby. I will do the world a favor and get up, shower and get dressed.

Judy, the Carb Fairy came to my house too yesterday. The Carb Fairy is a small, highly energetic, annoying and insistent sprite, always accompanied by two, large, Mafia-like enforcers that coerce their victims to eat more and more and more carbs. They are related to the Potato Chip Ogre (you can't eat just one), and the Snickers Gnome.

Debbie, congratulations! Looking forward to hearing all about him!

Heather, so glad you survived Vegas. "Whatever happens in Vegas" is a marketing lie, probably written by a man.

(I'm not feeling good about men in general today. I have my settlement hearing on Tuesday and it requires me to leave my kids for two days because even though the settlement has been reached and signed, the judge wants to look it over anyway and have me there while he's perusing it. And that's going to cost me a couple thousand more from the lawyer because he has to travel too.)

But I digress...must do some breathing exercises today to manage my emotions, so I won't overeat.

Chat with you later!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!! New week, new thread!!
Closed Thread