First name (if you want to tell): Elizabeth
Meaning of user name: My nickname, plus the year I graduate college
Geographical location: Champaign, IL
Marital Status: Almost-engaged
Occupation: Student, going to be a physician's assistant
Pets: Two dogs (a Japanese Chin [Zoe] and a Boston Terrier [Apollo])
Hobbies/Interests: running, singing, studying religions and cultures, traveling, cooking
Eye/Hair Color: Green/Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: December 27th, 2009
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: See my ticker!
Problem: Binge eating, overeating
Plan/Way: 1300 (or so) calories a day, running
Favorite exercise: RUNNING
Favorite movies: My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Lovely Bones
Favorite books/plays: The Lovely Bones
Favorite Quote(s): To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.
Favorite People (dead and living): My mom & my boyfriend
People I canít stand: Fake people
Places youíve been: Almost every state east of the Mississippi and a few west of it, Greece, Ukraine, Russia.
Places you want to visit: I want to go back to Ukraine and Russia
01. What is your favorite word? Oy
02. What is your least favorite word? Nip (I don't know why, I hate that word though)
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Orthodox hymns and iconography
04. What turns you off? deadlines
05. What is your favorite curse word? fudge! (even worse than the real f word, lol...)
06. What sound or noise do you love? music, especially the aforementioned AND of course 80s power ballads =)))
07. What sound or noise do you hate? GUM CHEWING. omg......
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? personal trainer.
09. What profession would you not like to do? janitor. i hate cleaning!
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Well it was a longshot, but you made it!"