I've been here a month and haven't done this yet!
First name (if you want to tell): Alexandra
Meaning of user name: It's my motto in this whole weight loss journey of mine
Geographical location: Phoenix, AZ
Marital Status: Married
Occupation: Social worker
Pets: Four cats, two gerbils, and a dog
Hobbies/Interests: Singing, reading, playing around on the internet, nature hikes
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Most recently, January 2010. Overall...10 years?
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: See my ticker!
Problem: Binge eating, liking to eat more than I like to be skinny, hating to exercise
Plan/Way: Weight Watchers, and forcing myself to exercise
Favorite exercise: Wii Fit, walking/hiking
Favorite movies: The Birdcage, Reduced Shakespeare Company, Little Miss Sunshine
Favorite books/plays: Jane Eyre, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Eyre Affair
Favorite Quote(s): " I don't think I have one
Favorite People (dead and living): My family and friends
People I canít stand: Obnoxious people, or mean people
Places youíve been: In the US- Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Hawaii, Florida. In Canada, Vancouver BC and Victoria
Places you want to visit: Europe
01. What is your favorite word? Consernation
02. What is your least favorite word? Anything I consistantly can't spell
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music
04. What turns you off? Being forced to do something
05. What is your favorite curse word? Don't have one
06. What sound or noise do you love? Voices of loved ones
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Any of those obnoxious little soudns people make just to be annoying
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Journalist
09. What profession would you not like to do? Politician
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Congrats, you can stay!
God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.