Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 06:34 PM   #1  

Default confession-I cheated today

Hi,

I thought if I made myself "confess" about my off program day, I may think more before cheating next time.

I didn't do very well today. I was fine until mid-afternoon, then cheated on a snack, and didn't eat a healthy dinner (even though I had one made-which makes no sense! I just didn't feel like eating baked chicken and vegetables)

Oh, well, tomorrow is another day. Anyone else have a confession to make? Hopefully I'm the only one who screwed up today.

Take care,
Sherry
Old 01-07-2003, 07:41 PM   #2  

umm breakfast a heath bar lunch 2 quarter pounders with cheese dinner 6 klondike bars i'll stop there.
Old 01-07-2003, 08:15 PM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Talking

me too - mid afternoon I ate 4 girl scout and a bowl of ice cream...

I did have a healthy very low point dinner...

and then another bowl of ice cream - but only 1 scoop...

over all.. I am guessing I ate about 12 extra points today... not the worst day. Good for us for coming clean. This is a great idea/thread. Thanks! I feel better already
Old 01-07-2003, 11:02 PM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

hmmm...do I really want to do this.

Bacon, egg & cheese biscuit & hashbrown

4 or 5 cookies

personal pan cheese pizza

4 or 5 cookies

bacon double cheese burger w/ fries

Turtle sundae

Boy I can't belive I confessed that. That is realy bad. No wonder I weigh 297.

Last edited by Sandi; 01-07-2003 at 11:27 PM.
Old 01-07-2003, 11:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

oh you guys don't even know. i ate about half a bag of tortilla chips, with bean dip. that in addition to a mrs. fields cookie, and a reese's fast break. and for lunch i had pasta.

i had a school-related stress breakdown, and chowed those chips without thinking while watching a movie. i really, really have to learn how to deal with my problems through other outlets besides food.
Old 01-08-2003, 02:50 AM   #6  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Default Absolution!!!!

Dana ate a Girl Scout!!! I know it's only a typo, but @ this hour it's really funny.

I had some ladyfingers w/cherry pie filling mixed w/a thawed box of frozen raspberries over them for lunch (just a serving, not the whole thing, hahaha). And one Oreo.

I just saw a commercial for coffee Oreos tonight. I'm resisting the urge to go purchase some.
Old 01-08-2003, 08:55 AM   #7  

I know this sounds really petty, but I found a chocolate kiss in my purse and popped it right in my mouth!!

With some of the "cheat" listings here, it makes me wonder whether some of you might be following such a restricted "diet" that you can't stand the thought of not eating certain things so you chow them down like there's no tomorrow ... I only say this because I do the same thing. Fortunately a lot less than I used to, but I'll confess that I did some of that over the holidays. For instance, going to the Mexican restaurant buffet and stuffing myself with about six tacos and some chimichangas ... that attitude that "I'm paying for it, I'd better get all I can!" and "I won't be doing this for a while, so I'd better eat my fill!"

I've just started BFL, which allows one free day to eat whatever you want. On the one hand, you'd think I could have the stamina to tell myself, when I'm craving something not allowed, "I can have it on my free day." On the other, I'm a bit afraid that once I taste the freedom of the free day, I'll have a hard time getting back on the program the next day.

Pen
265/220/150ish
Old 01-08-2003, 09:03 AM   #8  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

Height: 5'0"

4 real girl scouts! lol
Old 01-08-2003, 12:02 PM   #9  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Cheating is getting a fingerful of ice cream out of the freezer when no one is looking and popping it right into my mouth! How disgusting is that!!!!!

I can't believe I told anyone that.... it's so ridiculous and embarrasing.
Old 01-08-2003, 12:33 PM   #10  
having Senior Moments

S/C/G: 265/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

well - I started out the day with an insulin reaction and over corrected (like I usually do - it feels so scary when your blood sugar is crashing). Then when I did my before lunch blood sugar it was too high, but I did eat my on-program lunch. When it was still way high at dinnertime, I ate my on-program dinner, then (here's the paradox) "punished" myself for having high blood sugars all day by eating 2 pieces of toast with butter, 5 or 6 cookies and a bag of full-fat microwave popcorn before I went to bed. I'm sitting here shaking my head as I write this in the light of day, at how senseless this kind of behavior this is.

MzPen - pardon my ignorance, but what is BFL? You wouldn't believe the words I've been trying to put together.

4 girl scouts.......probably would be better for you than the cookies. At least they would have protein.
Old 01-08-2003, 12:51 PM   #11  
THIS DAY IS MINE!

S/C/G: 254/213/160

Height: 5'8

hi everyone, i don't usually post on this forum, but this thread really caught my attention. i cheat at least once a week...a big cheat, like a meal where i have everything i want, etc. i find that allowing myself one big cheat helps me stay on track the rest of the day, kind of like the lady who was talking about BFL and the free day. of course, with weeks like this one, sometimes i end up having some little cheats too...a whole bag of caramel rice cakes, etc. i guess i'm trying to at least keep the little cheats healthier than they would have been in the past. rice cakes are better than cookies, right?

anyway, just wanted to add my two cents and urge everyone who had a cheat today, whether big or little, not to beat yourself up. just get right back on track and keep going. you will lose the weight.
Old 01-08-2003, 01:01 PM   #12  

Sorry, Jerie -- Body for Life (for info, see Body for Life/Weightlifting on the main board)
Old 01-08-2003, 07:56 PM   #13  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

Height: 5'5"

hee hee hee....Jessica, I've been known to eat spray cheese directly out of the can...just squirt it in my mouth and eat...
Old 01-08-2003, 08:10 PM   #14  
Five by Five

Oi. I've been there with the mindless eating. A few days ago I was eating Baked Doritos and before I knew it half the bag was gone!
Old 01-09-2003, 01:21 AM   #15  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Only 1 treat today--a Nestle's Treasure. Toasted Coconut, my all time favorite. Only 1 piece.
Closed Thread