View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
DivineFidelity
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Oh I'm definitely looking forward to A LOT!

Wearing
~Shorts that go above my knees (without my legs rubbing together)
~A Swimsuit (without feeling the need to cover up my legs...I'd LOVE to wear a bikini, but that might be a goal for summer 2011, because I've got a LOT of toning to do before then)
~Pretty Dresses (I always feeling like I'm pretending to be something I'm not when I wear them now...and it's just because I'm not confident and feel like an idiot)
~Tunics and Leggings
~Sleeveless shirts
~HEELS! (even now it hurts too much to walk around in them..I'm still too heavy)

Doing
~I've always wanted to take ballet lessons...Like...point shoes...not just the little kids ballet stuff I took when I was like 5
~I'd love to be able to pull off Yoga poses without feeling like I'm going to kill myself
~I've always wanted to be able to participate in some sort of marathon event (maybe running, maybe on a bike...i'm not really sure)
~Walking into a room and feeling beautiful even though there are other beautiful women in the room too.
~Taking charge and getting what I want and knowing I deserve it.
~Just over all being more active. I'm sick of being the lazy girl who can't keep up.

Feeling
~Confident, Beautiful, Sexy, Talented, Special...and like I deserve to be happy.

“People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who really make it in this world are the ones who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can’t find them, they make them.”

Last edited by DivineFidelity : 03-05-2010 at 01:36 AM.