Old 01-28-2010, 09:52 AM   #1  

Default lawl plan guide

OK when i first went to lawl before they closed i lost 50 lbs, I have gained a few back and decided to go back on lawl. Now the new plan that i should be on seems like i am eating to much. I am 5.6' and i am suppose to do plan 2 which is 2 1/2 proteins, 3 vegetables, 2 fruits, 2 la lites, 3 starches 2 dairs and 2 fats. along with the water. Now to me i feel like i am eating to much, I have a hard time eating all the food. Am i on the wrong plan? Now a friend of mine use to be a counselor before it closed and said that i am on the right plan. So i am confused.
sexydevill18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 AM   #2  

Question Help with Lawl meal plan

I also just want to know if i am the only one who feels like they are eating to much?
sexydevill18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:07 AM   #3  
love it or lose it

S/C/G: 210/209/150

Height: 5'2"

I did Lawl several years ago and just recently started back up on it. They have changed the books since then, but I am using the same one from last time.

I was on plan 2 also and it is a lot of food, BUT I was losing the weight. When I got about 15 pounds away from my goal they moved me to another book which was less food.

It is a lot and sometimes I don't eat it all. I did think about trying calorie counting so out of curiosity one day I added up all the calories of what I ate using the LA plan.. wasn't even close to the amount of calories it said I should have been eating. So I dunno. I figured I would stick with what I know.

About if you are on the right plan or not I dunno. I am 5'2" and have about 50 to lose. I will switch back to the less food plan when I get close to my goal and start to plateau.

Good luck!
shortandfluffy is offline   Reply With Quote