Height: 165cm

NAME: Lisa

MARITAL STATUS: Single

TOP WEIGHT: 225

CURRENT WEIGHT: 225

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: light brown with blonde streaks

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music - going to gigs, bad tv, watching sports, glassware/antiques, tattoos

CHILDREN: none yet, one day!

PETS: 2 cats, 1 dog

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Sydney, Australia

FAVORITE COLOR: green

FAVORITE FOODS: chocolate anything!

FAVORITE EXERCISE: swimming

FAVORITE AUTHOR(S): Hmmmm that is a hard one, i usually ready biographies and autobiographies particularly about musicans. have read a few by marian keyes

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): The Notebook, Oceans 11/12/13, The Castle, Bridget Jones Diary, Love Actually, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Grease, Dirty Dancing...........

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): usually the trashier the better, luv reality tv! also documentaries on social issues, sex and the city, seinfeld, the news!

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: sooo many but a few favourites, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Fiona Apple, Cat Empire, ac/dc, them crooked vultures, eskimo joe, sarah blasko, the doors, neil young, elton john, powderfinger........

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Exercise phobia and binge eating....

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Tired of carrying this extra baggage, time to move forward and feel confident in myself for the first time in many years.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie watch and exercise

RELIGION: nil really. although not atheist

POLITICS: semi-liberal

PIERCINGS: ears

TATTOOS: 5 tattoos, on back wrist and ankle. cannot wait til i reach my goal weight and i can get another! would like my back to be a full piece eventually.

Last edited by Daisy May : 01-28-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Daisy May is offline   Reply With Quote