Height: 6'0

NAME: Nay

BIRTHDAY: June 22

MARITAL STATUS: Quite single.

TOP WEIGHT: 277

CURRENT WEIGHT: 265

GOAL WEIGHT: 175-ish

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Uh, thats a hard one. Its in the process of growing out from years of black dye jobs and a few failed stripping attempts. So its black, red, blonde, brown, a bit of orange. It goes to my waist, so growing out the natural blonde is going to take a while...

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, art, computers

PETS: My little black pomeranian, Gizmo. <3

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Colorado

FAVORITE COLOR: Black or purple

FAVORITE FOODS: Hot wings, burn your mouth and make your eyes water hot wings.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Biking, walking, cardio

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Too many to name, favorite authors are Poppy Z Brite, Laurell K Hamilton and Edward Lee

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Any good horror movie.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Simpsons, Family Guy, House, Bones

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Super eclectic tastes here, but my favorites are Skold, KMFDM, Gothminister, Static X, Rob Zombie, Tool, Dope Stars Inc, Hanzel und Gretyl.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I get over emotional or stressed and all I want to do is binge.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm finding new ways to cope with my emotional levels - one big one is working out until I'm calm and tired. I've got a lot invested emotionally and financially to losing the weight this time.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Metabolic Research Center

RELIGION: Agnostic. Grew up in the church and once I was old enough to have my own say, I decided it just wasn't for me.

PIERCINGS: Lip, eyebrow, 8 holes in each ear lobe, vertical industrial and tragus in left ear, horizontal industrial in right ear.

TATTOOS: Just one that covers my right forearm. When I reach my goal my gift to myself is going to be another tattoo.
SalaamDementia is offline   Reply With Quote