View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 05:01 PM   #104
jtvan

S/C/G: Start: 189/183/176/Goal:135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAlbertPrincess View Post
Ladies I need to share my two victories in the last two days!!! Friday I took my son and his buddy to McDonalds and I DIDN'T EAT ANYTHING!!!! I drank my water and enjoyed watching my boy play in the play park. Last night was my husband's birthday party. It was a party for multiple people and there was a huge spread of all of my favorite Indian foods. OMG I had to pass up Butter Chicken and Naan and saffron rice along with lots of other beautiful dishes. Nevermind the expensive red and white wines being shared. I am proud to say that I did not deviate from my plan of no cheating. I decided before we went that I was not going to cheat no matter what and I didn't. I am super proud of myself and confident that if I can get through that night I can do anything!!
Good for you! One thing I have to say about this experience is that I feel very much in control of my eating, I have never really been able say that when it comes to food. You should be proud of yourself and use that strength to draw from when you are 'challenged' again~ Keep up the great work!