View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #67
committed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
Interesting! My coach is just that. My Dr is different. I am definately sticking with the IP products only until I research it more. I am asking our business development manager if he has any side by side chemical comparisons of these alternate products and IP. I don't believe they are "identical" they may have the same nutritional components but so do zuchinni and broccoli as far as what they do and the hidden things they are still different. I don't want to lose out on some hidden item or proprietary thing that is not required to be noted by the FDA to save a couple dollars.. it isn't my concern.. Please note I am in no way telling others what to do or judging them if they need or choose to do differently than me. I LOVE freedom of choice. Thank you for the pricing info! Mine are about the same. I pay 28 a box and 4 per packet. Your ranch salad sounds great!! I am just sitting down for a snack and making the broccoli cauli bake with IP chicken soup that was suggested!

If you are no longer hungry you have gone into what my coach calls the "pocket" it means you are entering a steady state of ketosis so, the hunger goes and the cravings get really mild if at all! YEAH, you did it!! Just don't cheat now and that state continues. I actually had to start using an alarm to remind myself to eat! LOL

Hm. The Pocket. I could like that!