View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:20 PM   #27
wagnomore
IP Start Date 11/18/2009

S/C/G: 191/145/140

Height: 5'9"

Showgirlaz...THANK YOU. it's nice to get some other people's perspective. I love the program and am amazed by the results I just can't compare my results to a man. I was gettting to feel guilty for not keeping pace with him and what started as a good "partner" in this program has become distracting. I can only imagine what my weight loss would have been if I would have avoided the restricted in the beginning. I am going to try and start today in that format.

A neat recipe I have done with Tilapia: broil in oven with lemon and grape seed oil with sea salt and cracked pepper. I could actually eat that every day. And 7oz is alot of fish!

Magnesium Citrate - amazing if ur plugged...but go lightly....My partner had a little fun with that....if a little is good alot is better....

Tic Tacs: AVOID...I first thought they were ok until I did some research....plus literally became addicted during to ORANGE ones...

What about lettuce...is it necessary if the 2 cups of veges fill us?

Finally, why is bottled tea bad? Also, if we drink herbal...does the same rules apply about additional fluid?

Thanks all for your insight!