View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #18
PRINCASS
THINGS HAPPEN 4 A REASON

S/C/G: 233/149./140 START IP 10/24/09

Height: 5' 2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
I have been on the program since November 19th, 2009 so, just over 2 months!! I have a really great supportive coach! He is strict but he checks in with me all the time! During the first month I heard from him at least once a day. Now I hear from him every other day! He did this and in 67 days lost 65 pounds. His development manager did the program and lost 85 pounds in 90 days. I have some really great people to learn from and help support me in this journey!!

On facebook, there is a girl in the ideal protein tips and experiences group that has lost 62 pounds in 12 weeks. She is amazing!!

BELIEVE ME!! If you follow the program, don't cheat, it gets easier and you will lose as much as your body can handle losing AND feel great doing it!! YOU WILL BE "THAT" SUCCESSFUL!

Holy cow your coaches totals are amazing......Did he follow the plan exactly the way he's coaching you to do it? We all need to know his secret. I feel like a real slacker now with my 13 wks-35 pounds I guess I really need to step up my game!!

mini goal: under 180lbs (smaller than my husband...hehehe!!)Mini goal meet-April 1st 2010
Next mini goal to be under 160lbs....mini goal meet -June 18th 2010
Next mini goal to be in the 140's......149.8 meet goal -July 19th 2010
Next mini goal -Start toning my jiggly bits!!