DATE: Feb 2012
USERNAME/REAL NAME: BrainBabiesBe/Depends
MARITAL STATUS: Married
SPOUSE’S NAME: Darling
CHILDREN/AGES: DS: 7; DD: 4
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, running, writing, garden, cooking, baking, try to paint but doing more kiddie crafts these days
TOP WEIGHT: 200+
CURRENT WEIGHT: 175
GOAL WEIGHT: 145 (set weight before I got married/happy/pregnant etc)
OCCUPATION: Brain-for-rent; teacher; writer; researcher; triplicate-form-filler-inner; editor
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: North
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:
1. emotional eating
2. too much planning, not enough doing
3. mindlessly eating food portions appropriate for my (much bigger) spouse
4. No community
5. No identity as a "healthy - active" person; I've always been the nerd, not the jock.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
1. Recent family deaths make me acutely aware of mortality and shortness of life.
2. I'm rewarding myself for every pound.
3. I have (finally!) recognized that I need continuous support/community just like an earlier major challenge in my life (since completed).
4. I am so completely sick of feeling tired and looking frumpy (see #1)
To reach my January 2014 goal of 150 lbs:
Mini-Goal 1: 176; Mini Goal 2: 174; Mini Goal 3: 172;
Mini Goal 4: 170; Mini Goal 5: 168; Mini Goal 6: 166; Mini Goal 7: 164; Mini Goal 8: 162;
Mini Goal 9: 160; Mini Goal 10: get under 160 and then reevaluate.
Last edited by BrainBabiesBe : 02-20-2012 at 01:29 PM.