General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/225/180

Height: 5'3''

Default Diet tips for a picky eater

Can anyone make some suggestions for recipes and meals that don't include:

Fish or red meat (I only eat chicken when it comes to meat... Personal reasons)
Nuts
Sweet potatoes
Avocado or yogurt (The consistency of both literally makes me gag and sometimes vomit)

I love this carrot
collywolly39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:34 PM   #2  
I am worth it

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140 (maybe 130)

Height: 5' 3" and a half ;)

There are so many recipes available that are great and don't include red meat or the other things you mentioned. Of course, everyone has different likes and dislikes so suggesting one recipe as the best would be hard. I would suggest checking out the website "allrecipes" (add the .com) I can't post links yet They have a great section for healthy recipes and most recipes have user reviews you you know ahead of time how it turned out for others.
I have two picky children and I use that site all the time for healthy ideas everyone will enjoy.

I hope that is helpful
Amanda
sweetnlow28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #3  
Weight Watchers!

S/C/G: 221/ticker/175

Height: 5'

Do you eat ground turkey? My daughter only eats poultry also and she loves ground turkey.

Also try out Hungry Girl, she has a ton of great recipes. Just google it.

Another thing is that once you start eating healthy you will notice that your taste change, also with age. I never ate tomatoes before and now I add them to everything. You will find those low calorie veggies that you can stick in anything.

What types of food do you like? If they are unhealthy you may be able to find a healthy version of them.
eviemc is offline   Reply With Quote