Carpe diem

S/C/G: 105/78.9/65

Height: 5'5.5"

DATE: 20/01/2010

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Mollz/Mollie

BIRTHDAY: 5 September

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Wayne

CHILDREN/AGES: no kids, but I'm enjoying the practice by living with DH (he's a kid at heart... and acts like one too).

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: hiking, karate, aikido, kendo, writing, reading, photography, cooking

PETS: 3: Tosh (German shepherd, 3); Watson (cat, 7); Ripley aka LittleLittle (cat, 4)

TOP WEIGHT: 105kg/231lb

CURRENT WEIGHT: 84.3/185.5

GOAL WEIGHT: 65-ish/145-ish

HEIGHT: 165cm/5' 5.5"

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: blonde on top, dark brown underneath

OCCUPATION: relief teacher, currently waiting for school to let back in so I can earn money

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Zealand

BLOG or PERSONAL HOMEPAGE URL: 3fatchicks.com/redhotferrari

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: knowing when to say "When", sometimes I don't pay attention to how full I feel, I have a major sweet tooth, impulse buying and before all that and still struggling with it- emotional eating

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've learned how to deal with my emotions this time around (by meditating and talking them out, not keeping them inside), not going to the market on an empty stomach, learning how to cook healthy and paying attention to what I'm eating and asking myself if I am satisfied when I'm finished eating.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm an American expat living in NZ with DH (he stole me away from America) and a big motivation to lose the weight is that I'm going home for Thanksgiving 2010 to see my rellies that I haven't seen since 2007/2008 (one of those years) at my sister's wedding. I've always been fat, so losing the weight will be a huge shock for my family when I go home.

I'm also a student trying to get into teacher training. I'm looking to teach high school English (yes, I am a glutton for punishment).

Remember: You are a person worthy of respect and love. You ARE beautiful.
Mollz is offline   Reply With Quote