View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
HealthierLori

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5" and 48 years old

Hi, Deena! Hope you are having a great day!

I know, I know, it seems impossible that I could be in ketosis given that I've been having some (not a lot, just some) hummus. But then I thought - I've only eaten two apples this week...really limited my hummus (calorie counting)....and the only veggie I ate this week that was really relatively high carb was baby carrots. Which actually I could give up. I also had half a cup of brown rice one day. Which I could also actually give up without really worrying about it.

Looking back at it....my total net carbs really have not been bad over the last ten days...I haven't figure it out exactly but it's possible I actually kept my net carbs within the allowed limits for induction....?

All I know is I remember that funny taste/smell very well, and it's not like regular bad breath, there is something else...it's very distinctive and I have been having that again. But you know what? I don't have that this morning. And last night was when I ate some brown rice. Might have gone over the limit last night...but I think I might have been okay with net carbs the other days....
HealthierLori is offline   Reply With Quote