missyRxOx

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6"

First name: Irene

Geographical location: Vancouver, BC

Marital Status: in a relationship

Children/Ages: haha none of those, yet!

Pets: one crazy chihuahua!

Hobbies/Interests: reading, traveling, driving, taking quiet walks with my dog, having interesting conversations

Height: 5'6"

Eye/Hair Color: eye colour: hazel, sometimes just green; hair colour: dark brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: back at it, on January 12, 2010.. starting my new years resolution early!

Starting Weight: 202lb unfortunately.. never been over 198... don't know how it got to that! (maybe all the late night eating?)

Present Weight: successfully lost 5lbs and kept it off, for not even a week now!

Goal Weight: according to my BMI, 155 would be a healthy weight for me, but I think between 155 - 165 is great with me

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: hitting that plateau... and somethings not being able to push past it.. so you just give up! ughh too many times with me

Following any specific plan: calorie counting!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: i'm being STRICT about it, and preparing all my food/snacks the night before to take with me to school or work! plus I want to go see my family in Greece this summer, and finally be able to go there and not be so nervous about showing my body.. and I wanna show my family a NEW ME!

Anything else you would like to share with us: this site is awesome for support so far!!