View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #95
YouWhoLouWho

S/C/G: 198/Ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

I have not been on this thread in awhile! The holidays this year did me in so I am back on Pure Foods Fresh Start. I have not lost a ton of weight but am happy to weigh less this year then last! I set a rule for myself that if I went up 5 pounds in weight then I had to go back on a diet. So here I am again. lol
The good news is that I went to update my siggy and I had lost another 5 pounds after I left pure foods so my lowest weight was 177. This morning when I weighed in I was 181.6 so no change needed.
I know there are lots of programs out there but Pure foods has worked for me in the past so I returned to them. I do get tired of the same foods and the cost so I don't know how long I will last this time. I also only do the 5 day program and do one diet day on my own (I use Kashi meals or plain old calorie counting) and have one cheat day. My body seemed to respond to calorie cycling really well last time so I hope it will again. I do get hungry on the program especially when first starting. At times I have to eat some celery or cucumbers or a drink with fiber added until my tummy shrinks.
Expect a post in a day or two that I am starving! :-)