Height: 5'4"

Screen Name: Firecracker777

Age/Age Range: 22 (23 next month)

Family Life: Living with my wooonderful boyfriend

Hobbies and Interests: Online games, outdoors, and hanging out with friends

Favorite Music: Country

Favorite Color(s): Pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Elliptical, Stationary bike

What are your fitness/health goals? To get to and stay in a healthy weight range and continue eating better

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? One day it just hit me when looking at picture of other girls and i realize how huge i was

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? finding a variety of foods that are easy to make and can also eat cold for lunch at work. exercise hasnt been a problem yet but I always seem to struggle with that

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1. Count calories more accurately, 2. Make a more conscious effort to reach the calorie goal and dont think going 200 under is ok! 3. stop taking breaks every 5 mins when working out and just deal with the burn!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? any of my skinny friends of course haha

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? CUTE jeans and a tight shirt with heels