View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #54
SissieSue

S/C/G: 173/ticker/129

Height: 5'4"

Name: Sis

General location: Montana, USA

Marital status: Partnered (I suppose it's technically common-law by this time!)

Children/grandchildren: I'm happily childfree, but I am an auntie to three lovely kiddos

How long have you been on WW/Flex:
This time around: 5 weeks. But I did WW about 8 years ago for about year and achieved Lifetime Membership.

How much weight do you hope to lose: 45-50 lbs. total

What do you do for exercise: Run and lift weights

What foods help you stay OP: Low-point soups that I make in my pressure cooker. Love, love, love beans and veggies!

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: I'm older now, and my weight was starting to negatively impact my health. Self-preservation is a powerful motivator!

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: I LOVE FOOD!! Seriously, I read cookbooks like they were novels. I'm one of those folks who truly prefers good food to almost anything else.

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: By taking it one day at a time. Plus, it helps that I now live in Montana, which is pretty much a culinary wasteland. I'm not much for meat and potatoes, and that's all they seem to have here. My partner is very supportive, too. So, I've got that going for me.

What do you like to do for fun: Read, sew, watch British movies (like Sense and Sensibility) while knitting

What type of music do you like best? I don't really listen to music. I do love listening to Old Time Radio, though. I love the radio plays!

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you?
Knife, salt, big plastic bowl

Last edited by SissieSue : 01-15-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity
SissieSue is offline   Reply With Quote