WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 01-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/172/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Any WW point apps out there?

I found the official WW app for my iTouch but you have to join WW onnline to get the points calculator. Do any of you know of similar apps that I can download to calculate points?

Thanks for your help!!!!
Denise
wildviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:36 AM   #2  

Hello! This won't help you since you have Apple, but for anyone out there on the Android OS (Motorola Droid or HTC Droid Eris, for example) I found a great WW journal app, FREE! It has a built-in points calculator in addition to keeping track of your weekly flex points, activity points, and daily points.

I just searched "Weight Watchers" in the App Market--maybe there is a similar Apple Store app? Good luck!
SpoonSockSpork12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #3  
One Day

S/C/G: 148/128

Height: 5'2

Google: Dottie's Weight Loss Zone

Go to "Food Lists" it'll have EVERYTHING you need.

Good luck!
oneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:01 AM   #4  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

I just found a weight watcher app that I really like. It is called the iWatchr ( it is .99) but you can also get an upgrade for a total price of 1.99. It has a food tracker ( where you can include your activity and flex points), you can also add your healthy guidelines and rate your hungry ( on the upgrade), list your favorite. It is a calculator for food and exercise. It also tracks your weight ( daily, weekly and monthly). I think it is well worth the 1.98 if you dont' want to pay the etools price.

ps you can also back up your food log by email.

Last edited by Bev; 01-26-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote