Old 01-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #11
PurplePeep

S/C/G: 196/156.4/115

Height: 4'11

First name: Sarah

Geographical location: Georgia

Marital Status: married to my high school sweetie

Children/Ages: Sebastian-10 weeks

Pets: 5 cats-Twyla, Gracie, Tuxie, Gizmo & Brooklyn and a little rat terrier dog named Oscar

Hobbies/Interests: blogging, reading, scrapbooking, home decorating, beboping around to flea markets and yard sales on the weekends

Height: 4'11

Eye/Hair Color: Brown eyes, red hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: The day after my son was born! So, 10/29/09.

Starting Weight: 196

Present Weight: 159

Goal Weight: 125

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Not getting discouraged! Right after the baby I dropped a whole bunch of weight - bam it was gone! I would really just forget to eat some days (which I know is bad) because I was so busy and stressed as a new mom. Now that things have evened out I want the loss to continue but know I need to have realistic expectations of how long it'll take me to get to my goal weight.

Following any specific plan: Just started on Weight Watchers

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I am the heaviest I have ever been. I really want to lose weight and be healthy so that I feel up to being active for my little boy. I know I'm going to need to be able to chase him around pretty soon!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm just excited to meet y'all!

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." -Harriet Beecher Stowe