Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 08-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #1  
on a journey

Default Flirty Girl Fitness

i ordered the Flirty Girl fitness DVD's, they won't be here for a bit yet. i'll let everyone know how they worked for me when i get started on them.

Now if i can just get some privacy?
Lisa_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:46 AM   #2  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Do you have the dvd now? I really want to buy this dvd. I also want to buy a pole, lol. I just don't want my hubby to see me using the pole, or dancing to the dvd..LOL!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:49 PM   #3  
Sing it

S/C/G: 197.4(07)/175 (10)/170.2/161

Height: 5'4"

I have a pole and used to go to classes. It's a wonderful workout, especially for your upper body! Just be careful if you buy a pole...the cheaper ones are more for posing, not spinning or climbing. The one I have was expensive ($300-Ouch!) but it's fully removable and holds all of my weight. If you just want to start with floor exercises, Carmen Electra's is a decent one to try.
hotstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #4  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

I tried the flirty girl fitness on fitness tv on demand(i believe it was something on demand) and It had a 10 minute dance workout. I really enjoyed it! I considered buying it but I dont usually get a lot of privacy. But I didnt break a sweat and you really do feel the burn! I may actually look back into them since I moved out and may be able to do this in the bedroom while the bf is in the living room.
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #5  
Training for life!

S/C/G: 174/150/131

Height: 5'5"

I thought chair fit was a pretty good workout others were fun and added a bit of spice to your workout and bedroom.
devadiva is offline   Reply With Quote