View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #57
britticus

S/C/G: 216/201/155

Height: 5'7

NAME: Brittany

BIRTHDAY: april 6

MARITAL STATUS: live in boyfriend!

TOP WEIGHT: 216....so says the *** who weighed me at the gym. My scale only ever said 209!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 204

GOAL WEIGHT: first:179 end: 155-145 where ever I feel happy. I don't like looking boney.

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: blonde.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, squash, tennis....watching a lot of tv!

PETS: I hate animals. I am allergic and Ialways feel bad for the pitiful little things!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: the maritimes

FAVORITE COLOR: black and yellow. just not together...normally.

FAVORITE FOODS: Dairymilk fruit and nut bars, Double quarter pounder, chicken club burger, deep fried veggies with sour cream, chicken wings with ranch. and BACON. I could eat bacon on anything.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: kick boxing!

FAVORITE BOOK(S): I am addicted to the sookie stackhouse series. I hate to be a trendy vampire fang banger fan...but I just love them so much!

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Princess bride, pulp fiction, donnie darko

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): True Blood, gossip girl, 90210 (yes, I love silly teen dramas!)

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Bush, Nirvana, MGMT is golden!!! I love to dance to techno too

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I don't stay motivated for long.....my fave foods are never a good start....and i love anything sweet, chocolatey, salty...sugary!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm turning 25 and I need to make big changes. I want my next quarter century to be a thin one. i'm not getting any younger and children are probably only a few years away. I need to have healthy eating habits to pass on to my children....future children....

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: I'm on day 4 of no candy/chocolate/pop and I have started back at the gym and do my taebo dvd in the morning! Doing a cleanse as well.

RELIGION: I have a nice personal relationship with God.

POLITICS: LIBERAL.

PIERCINGS: Ears and one more I got when I was 18....I don't really put that one in anymore.

TATTOOS: 4. I'd like one more though. Yellow tulips for my faith in humanity, during the holocaust people who provided safe housing for Jews on the run planted them to let them know they could go there. Who knows where a lot of us would be without them
britticus is offline   Reply With Quote