Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #1  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Default micromini goal - make it through today.

I made it through today. It was very difficult because I know my calories are usually up around 2000-2500. So far I am still under 1500. I was starving most of the day but I made it this far. I got my meal plan off of YOU on a diet website and I still have an evening snack left. YAY me!!!
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

You're doing great! Hang in there, it'll be tomorrow before you know it and you get to do it all over again...
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2"

Oh Good for you!!!! I know exactly how you feel. I just started Wed and was starving today. Still have dinner and a snack left though.

Keep up the great work!!

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:55 AM   #4  
Weigh Down Yonder

YAY FOR YOU! That's exactly how you do it - getting through this day and then doing it again tomorrow. It does get easier 'cause now you know you can do this 'cause you already have!

Keep up the good work - you're off to a great start - we'll all be here to cheer you on!

Last edited by leeway; 01-05-2010 at 01:56 AM.
leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #5  
No more +sizes

Thanks for the support. Today is going really well. I had my breakfast and now my morning snack. I've been drinking lemon water and it keeps me from being hungry. I'm excited this go around.

My husband even did push ups and crunches with me last night. My daughter thought is was a game and was holding my head down which made them harder to do but we got them done.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 216/201/155

Height: 5'7

you go girl! My sister is in fantastic shape...she plays university rugby and she says the most important thing is treating each day as a different day!!!

What she means is if you have a big mac today it doesn't mean this week is a wash and you start fresh again on monday!!! If you are really good today, tomorrow you don't reward yourself with a chocolate bar! (That was my school of thought!)

So congratulations on getting through today! It will be your first day of many good days I am on day 3 of no sugar no pop. It is quite literally KILLING me!! When I am down 10lbs I am going to eat a piece of chocolate, think about how good it tastes and bust my *** off for the next 10 so I can have another!!!!
britticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 216/201/155

Height: 5'7

Oh, and eating a cup of oatmeal for breakfast with skim milk and half a bananna will keep you full ALL DAY!!!
britticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #8  
No more +sizes

AAAAAAAAAAA!!! Today is even better. Thanks for the support. I have not had a single headache today. I took my vitamins and everything. Even though it's only day four I feel like my clothes are a little loose. May just be psychological but it feels good. Not as tired either.