Old 01-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
Mawkish Mo
grapevine fires!

S/C/G: 170 / 159 / 125

Height: 5'2.5"

Screen Name: Mawkish Mo

Age/Age Range: Early 20's

Family Life: non-existent for the moment

Hobbies and Interests: big reader, love to write, soccer player and gave up hockey this year but still love it

Favorite Music: classic rock, classical, occasional pop song, Queen, Panic! at the Disco, Jack's Mannequin

Favorite Color(s): an orangish-red colour

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: jogging, biking and any organized sport, especially soccer and hockey

What are your fitness/health goals? Fitness wise, I would like to be in tip top shape when the soccer season starts (games begins, no longer just practising). Usually the first game or two is really hard as we're all out of shape and I'd love to beat that. Of course, I would also love to have my knee healed by then too so I can actually run...

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? There was no particular incident. It was gradual, the noticing of my weight and the eating healthier stuff. I was suddenly noticing that hey, these pants don't fit like they used to so I would make small choices to eat better and then one day I decided to take it more seriously.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I struggle when I see a week or two of no results. It begins to tick me off and I find temptations such as an extra helping of XYZ a lot more alluring

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to become more strict with my food diary, I would like to go to the gym more often and stop complaining about the dang Canadian winters here that stop me from going outside and doing things like i would in the summer.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? My cousin, I guess. My sister too even. I've always been the other sister, the other cousin. I'm sick of it.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I have this skirt that I bought years ago, when my weight was a lot lower. It was tight then but I bought with friends so I just went with it and said that the size four skirt fit me well. I want to fit in that skirt, with extra room available.
Mawkish Mo is offline   Reply With Quote